Lande's Big Board: Johnathan Hankins moves up to No. 2
On Tuesday’s “The Next Level,” our resident NFL draft expert Russ Lande released his latest Big Board. The list didn’t change much this week, other than Ohio State’s Johnathan Hankins and Purdue’s Kawann Short switching spots and Purdue’s Ricardo Allen reentering the list. Watch Lande break down his updated Big Board now.
Speaking of Short, he joined “The Next Level” on Tuesday:
[Related: Tom Dienhart's top 3 Big Ten Heisman Trophy candidates]
Russ Lande’s Big Board (9/18/12)
1. William Gholston, DE, Michigan State
2. Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
3. Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
4. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
5. Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois
6. Le’Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
7. Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
8. John Simon, DE, Ohio State
9. Jonathan Brown, LB, Illinois
10. Ricardo Allen, CB, Purdue
[Related: Brent Yarina's Week 4 Big Ten Player Rankings]
Interesting notes on the Big Board:
- Eight of the 10 guys play defense; six of who are linemen.
- Illinois has three players listed, more than any other school.
- Montee Ball and Le’Veon Bell are the only offensive players.
- Ricardo Allen, who was No. 8 on the season’s first Big Board before dropping out the following week, returns to the list.
BTN Soccer Report: Our experts recap the first week of Big Ten play
Five Big Ten players land on Kiper’s latest NFL Draft Big Board
Four Big Ten cities represented on site’s Top 100 places to live
It’s time for Iowa football to simply ‘do better’
Photo: Tom Brady posts his resume from 2000
Find out more about: Lande's Big Board