Lande's Big Board: Johnathan Hankins moves up to No. 2
On Tuesday’s “The Next Level,” our resident NFL draft expert Russ Lande released his latest Big Board. The list didn’t change much this week, other than Ohio State’s Johnathan Hankins and Purdue’s Kawann Short switching spots and Purdue’s Ricardo Allen reentering the list. Watch Lande break down his updated Big Board now.
Speaking of Short, he joined “The Next Level” on Tuesday:
Russ Lande’s Big Board (9/18/12)
1. William Gholston, DE, Michigan State
2. Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
3. Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
4. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
5. Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois
6. Le’Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
7. Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
8. John Simon, DE, Ohio State
9. Jonathan Brown, LB, Illinois
10. Ricardo Allen, CB, Purdue
Interesting notes on the Big Board:
- Eight of the 10 guys play defense; six of who are linemen.
- Illinois has three players listed, more than any other school.
- Montee Ball and Le’Veon Bell are the only offensive players.
- Ricardo Allen, who was No. 8 on the season’s first Big Board before dropping out the following week, returns to the list.