Did You See This? Barack Obama forms "I" in "O-H-I-O"

Barack Obama

@JaredKamrass

It’s no secret President Barack Obama is a well-versed sports fan. He loves his Chicago White Sox, and he thoroughly enjoys the NCAA tournament, evidenced by his annual bracket special with Andy Katz. But an Ohio State fan? Nah, the President’s just a good sport and will play along when a photo op presents itself, especially during the campaign season.

Yep, that’s Obama putting the “I” in “O-H-I-O” during his visit to Ohio on Tuesday. The President was in the Buckeye State to speak at an event at Capital University in the Columbus suburb of Bexley.

[AP: Michigan's Robinson can count Obama among his fans]

Quick side note: Is there any doubt the three guys here with Obama already have this picture posted to Facebook, Instagram, you name the social network? And another one: How do Michigan fans feel about this?

Come to think of it, the Wolverine faithful can’t be too disappointed with this, considering Obama delivered the 2010 commencement speech at Michigan. Watch that speech below:

Brent Yarina is a web editor and blogger for BTN.com. Find all of his work here and follow him on twitter at @BTNBrentYarina.

buci01 on 8/21/2012 @ 1:57pm EDT Said:

I Rigeriously oppose this individual having anything to do with anything pertainlng with the “Ohio State University” . My blood boiled when I checked this out. I am also upset with President E Gordon Gee . Take it from there Have Faith. Go Bucks !!!!

Badger Fan99 on 8/21/2012 @ 5:37pm EDT Said:

It could have been worse – he could have been in Wisconsin!

David W Puckett on 8/21/2012 @ 9:34pm EDT Said:

what does he think ? that football and politics mix?

Aaron on 8/22/2012 @ 1:51am EDT Said:

Calm down buci01, he is a politician on the campaign trail. This is the sort of thing they do. Gordon Gee isn’t pictured, nor was he present. And O-H-I-O is not just for football. I think it is a good photo. All four look like they are having fun.

When Nixon came to Columbus on the campaign trail, he was introduced by Coach Hayes. As the joke goes, a man in the audience turned to the person standing next to him and said, “hey, who is that guy up there with Woody.” Go Bucks, go B1G.

buci01 on 8/22/2012 @ 2:34am EDT Said:

There is as much difference between Day and Night as there is between The Late President Nixon and the individual that is living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue now. I respect the office of The President of the United States not the individual that has that office now.

Stephen on 8/22/2012 @ 10:08am EDT Said:

Thanks Big Ten Network for erasing my post. I can see where your political biases are. You keep that ridiculous and unnecessary post from buci01 but delete mines which addressed his? That’s sad.

Aaron on 8/22/2012 @ 11:57am EDT Said:

Buci01, I certainly agree with you about the difference between Nixon and Obama. I can’t imagine anyone would argue that point! I support Obama, I supported Bush, and I will support Romney should he be elected. I wish everyone would for the sake of our nation. I certainly respect your right to your opinion though. I can’t wait until this election is over! What I like the most about the schools that make up the B1G, is the way they bring everyone together. Identifying as a buckeye or a badger or even a wolverine requires no particular political affiliation. Nor, race, religion, or anything else. All that is needed is the understanding that these great institutions render a tremendous positive force in our society, and identifying in our hearts as being personally a part of it. Recent events make me hesitate as I type this, but the goodwill of the masses will certainly overcome the crimes of the few. GO B1G!! GO BUCKS!!!

Stephen on 8/22/2012 @ 3:21pm EDT Said:

This is my third post addressing the comments by buci01.
This is all it. Just wanted to see if you will delete this one as well?