The Big Ten Conference released its weekly Wrestler of the Week honor Tuesday. The latest award of the season went to Nebraska’s Robert Kokesh. See what he did to earn the honor in this post.
Wrestler of the Week: Robert Kokesh, Nebraska, 165 – Fr. – Wagner, S.D. – Wagner
- Posted a 5-0 decision over Wyoming’s third-ranked Shane Onufer
- Helped No. 21 Nebraska defeat No. 14 Wyoming, 19-15, to move to 5-0 this season
- Decision gave the Huskers a 16-9 lead with two bouts remaining
- Win helped then-No. 10 Kokesh move up to No. 5 nationally at 165 pounds this week
- Collects Nebraska’s first Big Ten Wrestler of the Week award