Tailgate 48: Covering Columbus
- Interview with Jim Lachey – former OSU offensive lineman, current color analyst and a member of the Super Bowl XXVI Champion Washington Redskins.
- Interview with Shaniqua McGinnis – a current track star for the Buckeyes, she walked on the Jesse Owens track with Jason during the interview and then accepted his challenge to a race. She currently holds the OSU indoor record for the women’s 400 meter dash.
- Interview with the president of The Ohio State University, Dr. E. Gordon Gee. Jason has a chat with him on game day as well the night before during the homecoming parade (not sure if the homecoming interview will be in the show)
- Julie does a tour of High Street and visits Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams and Gooeyz a fast, casual restaurant that specializes in original melt sandwiches overflowing with cheese “gooeying” out every side.
- Homecoming parade and pep rally
- Homage – a t-shirt store that held a rally on the morning of game day that gave away “Rah Rags” to fans all over the stadium (and at the rally) commemorating the 75th anniversary of the OSU Marching Band forming the script “Ohio” on the field. The rally featured an actor that played the late OSU coach Woody Hayes and the OSU alumni marching band.
- The Game – a great last minute win for the Ohio State Buckeyes over the Badgers.