Tune in Thursday night at 7 p.m. ET (and again at 10 p.m. ) and watch the following moments on this week’s show.
- Our hosts interview 1972 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Rodgers about playing at Memorial Stadium and the greatness of Nebraska football.
- Two-time Heisman Trophy winner Archie Griffin discussed the Cornhusker’s move to the Big Ten, what its like to still be the only two-time Heisman Trophy winner in the history of college football, the passion of the Buckeye fans and how much he still loves the game of football.
- Nebraska product Will Shields, a 2011 College Football Hall of Fame inductee, talks about what the College Football Hall of Fame and gives Julie some tips on playing the offensive line.
- Two-time NCAA Champion wrestler Jordan Burroughs shows of the new Nebraska wrestling room and talked about his Nebraska career, his Olympic aspirations, and Cornhusker fans. And then he squared off against Jason on the mat.
- Jason and Julie hit the Nebraska pep rally the night before the game as the Jester Competition took place. Jason took his place next to Nebraska legend (and Jester Judge) Tommie Frazier as students had :15 seconds to show the audience/judges why they are the biggest Nebraska fan. The winner gets recognized during the game.
- Jason visits the famous Runza franchise and interviews the president of the company Donald Everett Jr. as he learns how the famous Nebraska delicacy started, how it is made and even makes a special order for his co-host Julie.
- Jason and Julie visit with the Big Ten Mobile Tour bus and speaks with Big Ten Communications Director Diane Dietz about the tour and the Big Ten Trophy.
- Jason and Julie traverse the countless tailgates in search of this week’s Omaha Steaks Tailgate Winner of the Week and they find a worthy winner.
- During the game Jason and Julie interact with some fans, the Nebraska dance squad/cheerleaders, and witness the greatest comeback in the history of Nebraska football as the Cornhuskers win their Big Ten home debut 34-27.