Listen to "The Journey" theme music

The awarding-winning BTN show “The Journey” is one of most popular shows on our network, and we get plenty of requests for the music. Well, here you go.

Listen to the theme music above or go get the music in the iTunes music store on buy the MP3 at Amazon.com.

Dennis Karns on 1/18/2012 @ 9:56pm EDT Said:

I absolutely love your song. Great job. I wish I could make it a ringtone.

Andrew Frolo on 2/6/2012 @ 12:24pm EDT Said:

I have this song on my iPod and when I first listened to it before my last three games and we won all three and from the three games I scored a total of 27 points. 9 points in each. We won by more than ten. This theme song just inspires me to do my best. This is 8th grade basketball.

BTN.com staff on 2/6/2012 @ 12:48pm EDT Said:

Andrew, that’s great! We like the theme, too. There’s just something about it. Good luck with the rest of your games.

JJ. on 2/17/2012 @ 8:57pm EDT Said:

Hey, I’m looking for the piano music for this song. It’s nice, so simple, so memorable. And I would want this as my ringtone, too. Anybody got the music for print? Go Badgers!

Kyle Huesmann on 1/25/2013 @ 11:24am EDT Said:

great song wish i could get it on my mp3

BTN.com staff on 1/25/2013 @ 11:55am EDT Said:

Kyle, you can. It’s in the iTunes music store on buy the MP3 at Amazon.com.

Kyle Huesmann on 1/25/2013 @ 7:42pm EDT Said:

are there any free ways to download it?

Kyle Huesmann on 1/26/2013 @ 10:01am EDT Said:

is there any free downloads of the song?

Ryan on 2/2/2013 @ 3:21pm EDT Said:

Absolutely love the show and the theme. Wish you could post the instrumental from the last show that played in the background of Andre Hollins feature though… It was dope.

Alex E on 2/7/2013 @ 10:03pm EDT Said:

Is there anyway to get sheet music for just the piano portion? I love the song and want to learn it. Go Illini!

BTN.com staff on 2/7/2013 @ 10:56pm EDT Said:

Let me look into this and get back to you, OK? I’ll ask around.

Alex E on 2/11/2013 @ 6:45pm EDT Said:

Ok. Ill check back every once in awhile in case you find anything

Chase on 2/11/2013 @ 9:16pm EDT Said:

Great song. Really symbolizes the big ten. Who is the artist?

Stuart on 3/15/2013 @ 11:38pm EDT Said:

I am guessing a no-go on the sheet music?

BTN.com staff on 3/15/2013 @ 11:49pm EDT Said:

I haven’t heard back yet. When I do, I’ll post here. Busy time of year, as you might imagine. Won’t be until next week at the earliest. Thanks for your patience.

Nehemiah Kornegay MCCH on 4/18/2013 @ 11:09am EDT Said:

This whole “The Journey” Documentary style show is awesome! I love how you guys show each basketball programs individual stories along with the players Journeys into the BigTen conference. If you can inform me how you were able to come up with this ideas and put it together I would love to hear it, because this is a very powerful inspirational show and would be looking into doing a similar project. Congrats on the successful season.

Long Live the Chief on 6/10/2013 @ 4:28pm EDT Said:

Any chance you could sell variations of some of the slower variations of this song from earlier seasons, in a high quality format? Also, I bought the song off of iTunes, and I was somewhat unimpressed with the quality of the track. Any chance of releasing a higher quality studio track, maybe a whole album? Thanks for the look/read!

timmyloud on 2/16/2014 @ 6:40pm EDT Said:

Heard this song the past few seasons on “The Journey” on the Big 10 channel. I think we all agree it’s a sweet catchy piano riff that almost has a sad characteristic to it. I’m a metal rocker but I got hooked immediately. Obviously I’m here searching for the song….LOL….

Chief4ever on 3/6/2014 @ 4:54pm EDT Said:

love, love, love this song!
and it gets me out of my chair, makes me want to move or swing some weights!

Sara on 3/24/2014 @ 8:07pm EDT Said:

looking for the piano sheet music for the Journey theme song…. is it available?